The Hawaii Pacific Health Women's 10K is Sunday, March 5, at Kapiolani Park!
Show us how you are training for the 10K and enter to win:
- A massage (your sore muscles will love this following the race!)
- Hawaii Pacific Health swag pack!
- A Healthier Hawai‘i 2017 calendar.
- One “Creating a healthier Hawai‘i”-branded 50/50 water bottle.
- One “Creating a healthier Hawai‘i”-branded beach towel.
- One “Creating a healthier Hawai‘i”-branded canvas tote bag.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit a photo or video of how you are preparing for the Hawaii Pacific Health Women's 10K and tag it with #HPHWomens10k and @HawaiiPacHealth.
- It could be of your lucky race day gear, places you train, what you eat to fuel for your run or how you get ready for a race. Be creative!
- Two winners will be selected based on how many votes they receive, so be sure to share your entry with friends and vote for your favorite photo!
- To vote, click on your favorite photo, and then click the heart. The prize packs must be picked up in person on race day at Kapiolani Park.
For details, read the Terms & Conditions.
Official Rules for Hawai‘i Pacific Health Women’s 10K Social Media Photo Contest.
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
- The Contest is open only to legal residents of Hawai‘i, who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Hawai‘i Pacific Health (“Sponsor”) are not eligible to enter.
How to Enter: Submit a photo through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or by email address on sponsor’s contest entry form at http://thisishowi10k.hscampaigns.com. Participant is required to fill out all mandatory fields on entry form. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2017 to be eligible.
- The contest winners will be selected based on the top number of votes received by a photo or video. Votes can be submitted at http://hphwomens10k2017.hscampaigns.com. An individual can vote once per entry per campaign duration. The number of votes a photo receives will remain private during the duration of the contest. Votes must be cast by 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2017. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter shortly after a winner is chosen.
Winner Requirements: A winner’s original photo/video must follow the rules of the Contest. Except where prohibited, a winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release. If a winner fails to sign and return these documents within three (5) days after they are sent, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in his/her place from the remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate winners may be contacted.
- Two (2) winners will receive:
- One (1) massage gift certificate redeemable at Kapi'olani Womens Center valued at $50.
- Healthier Hawai‘i prize package, to include:
- One (1) Healthier Hawai‘i 2017 calendar.
- One (1) “Creating a healthier Hawai‘i”-branded 50/50 water bottle.
- One (1) “Creating a healthier Hawai‘i”-branded beach towel.
- One (1) “Creating a healthier Hawai‘i”-branded canvas tote bag.
- Prize shall be awarded to the winners at the 2017 Hawai‘i Pacific Health Women’s 10K during the award ceremony at Kapi‘olani Park. The winner must meet all eligibility requirements to receive the prize package. The approximate retail value of the prize is $150. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value or lesser value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, contestants release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Contestants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Contestants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Honolulu, HI. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, rights and obligations of contestants, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hawai‘i, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Hawai‘i or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Hawai‘i.
Winner Information: The winner will be announced on Sponsor’s social media page after verification.
- The Contest is sponsored by Hawai‘i Pacific Health, Marketing Department, 55 Merchant Street, 27th Floor, Honolulu, HI 96813. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram, Twitter, Hootsuite or Facebook.